October 4 - 8, 2012
Now in its 43nd year, the United States Sailboat Show, October 4 - 8, 2012, attracts more than 50,000 boating enthusiasts from around the world to the waterfront of historic Annapolis, Maryland. The Chesapeake Bay town is also home of U.S. Naval Academy. Recognized worldwide as the premier sailing showcase, this is the place to buy, sell or dream.
The Sailboat Show is followed by the United States Powerboat Show, October 11-14, 2012. Both shows are the oldest and largest, new in-water boat shows in the world.
This Year's Features
- Daily Seminars by Cruising World and Chesapeake Bay Magazines
- Take the Wheel Interactive Workshops including Boat Demos
- Smaller Boats From One Designs & Trailerables To Sailing Dinghies & Inflatables
- Sailing Equipment, Rigging & Accessories
- Maintenance Products & Services
- Cruising & Vacation Charter Information
- Hottest Domestic & International Racing and Cruising Boats
- One of the Largest Collections of Multihull Sailboats on the Planet
- Grand Prize Drawing - One week charter in the British Virgin Islands provided by Sunsail with airfare sponsored by BVI Tourism Board