Provided here are weather resources the fleet has found to be very helpful in cruising as well as planning your cruise. These sites are wrapped in here and are simply presented for your enjoyment and study. Notice that the page titles also include the source URL showing where the data is coming from. Please verify the data yourself before using.
Also please share your favorite weather links by adding the URLs to our SHARED LINKS SECTION. Once we find the resource in there, we may wrap it here as well.
- See the sub menu above for...
- Note: Most of these sites are using Google Maps, so you can double click on the maps to zoom in or use the + or - zoom buttons as well. How are your map skills? Enjoy
- Tides and Currents from http://tidesandcurrents.noaa.gov/
- Water Temps from http://www.nodc.noaa.gov/dsdt/cwtg/
- Wind Maps from http://WindMapper.com
- Buoy Data from http://www.ndbc.noaa.gov/
- Weather.gov from http://weather.gov (opens into a new window)
- MORE to Follow...