• Gypsy Sails
  • Gypsy Sails's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
6 months 2 weeks ago #5590 by Gypsy Sails
Gypsy Sails created the topic: Port Light Insect Screens
Hello All,

I have an IP 350, hull #3 and I need to replace the gaskets that keeps the insect screen frame snug in the stainless port light frame (the port light window gaskets are fine). The screen material is in fine shape, but the rubber gasket material has totally degraded on all the screens. I've searched the forum, but have not found this question or solution, unless I have overlooked something.

Buying new frames/screens from the IP website at almost $70 a pop is not a viable solution.

Thanks in advance,

Gypsy Sails

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 months 6 days ago #5603 by PirateHulagirl
PirateHulagirl replied the topic: Port Light Insect Screens
I don't have an answer for you but would be interested in seeing what pops up here. We also have an IP 350 ... hull # 4, :)

We might be in the same boat (that worked out well) as you in the very near future. Good luck with the replacement!!

Always nice to talk to another IP 350 owner. Especially the hull right before us!!!!!

Cayo Hueso
IP-350, #4

More
6 months 5 days ago #5604 by Fulton
Fulton replied the topic: Port Light Insect Screens
You can get screens here for under $30. They fit perfect and they look great. www.marinedepotdirect.com/rectangular-portlight-screens.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: Delicia

More
4 months 1 week ago #5710 by Vyg
Vyg replied the topic: Port Light Insect Screens
Do you happen to remember what size of the screens you have ordered (or part number)? They have 8 sizes to offer...

Thanks.

Rosty.

More
4 months 1 week ago #5718 by Fulton
Fulton replied the topic: Port Light Insect Screens
Pretty sure it's these...but I'm not on my boat right now. 7090SN - Rectangular Portlight Screens 4-3/4" x 14-3/4"

More
4 months 1 week ago #5720 by royce45
royce45 replied the topic: Port Light Insect Screens

Fulton wrote: You can get screens here for under $30. They fit perfect and they look great. www.marinedepotdirect.com/rectangular-portlight-screens.html

We just got an IP 350 and needing this insect screen. Thank you for the link. I'm gonna work on this and the generator right after we finished installing the new tires and tonneau cover on the truck.

Time to create page: 0.162 seconds

We have 421 guests and no members online