IP 36 Packet Craft Power

• Jules cardin
  • Jules cardin's Avatar Topic Author
More
7 years 4 months ago #5335 by Jules cardin
IP 36 Packet Craft Power was created by Jules cardin
Hi, new to this forum. We just sold our sailboat after being sailors for over 25 years with the intention of purchasing a power boat. We would like to get some insight from anyone who has owned/or owns a IP 36 Packet Craft Power boat. Have not been able to find any posting on this vessel. Is there a different forum for owners of IP power boats. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 4 months ago #5336 by hayden
Replied by hayden on topic IP 36 Packet Craft Power
Jules:

There were not many Packet Crafts made, so that is why you do not hear from many owners. Currently there are only 2 on the MLS listings. In the last two years only 5 have been sold.

I think they are a beautiful power yacht and it would be a great boat to take on the great loop or down the A-ICW. There is no one forum just for Packet Crafts. Maybe I can locate a few owners for you and see if they can help out with your questions.

Hayden

Hayden Cochran
IP35-165 Island Spirit
IslandSpirit35.blogspot.com
Rock Hall, MD

More
7 years 4 months ago #5337 by marden
Replied by marden on topic IP 36 Packet Craft Power
Jules...my wife and i purchased a 2003 PacketCraft 360 Express 4 years ago. We did an extensive refit....repaint, new leather on helm chair and all cockpit seating; rechromed all components of the STIDD helm chair; sanded and revarnished all brightwork; extensive maintenance of yanmars, etc. The boat had sat on land for several years and was too exposed to the weather. And, she only had 200 hours on the engines and 60 hours on the generator - very low given her 10 year old age!

I'm happy to respond to any questions that you have....feel free to email me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Mitch

Time to create page: 0.217 seconds

We have 883 guests and one member online

Disclaimer

Sincerely,

The International IPYOA administration team.