Spotless Stainless, to clean stainless

More
3 months 3 weeks ago #6014 by hayden
hayden created the topic: Spotless Stainless, to clean stainless
Radeen here......
I have been using Spotless Stainless for many years. This product is THE BEST for cleaning rust off any stainless material. Here is how I use it...
#1 Do this at a dock with plenty of water and good water pressure availabIe for hosing off. Best on a cloudy day over 70.
#2 Shake well, then pour a small amount into a cup wide enough for a 1" or 2" foam brush
#3 Apply Spotless Stainless to metal in a thin layer. It will not hurt teak or gel coat or other surfaces.
#3 Spotless Stainless is the consistency of a light milkshake, so it will cling to vertical surfaces.
#4 Wait 30 minutes. If the product dries out in the especially rusty areas, moisten it with more.
#5 Rinse vigorously and completely. No rubbing needed.
#6 If any rust remains, I use Collonite Metal Wax #850.
#7 Ideally, wax all cleaned surfaces as soon as possible to prevent new rust from forming. I use Collonite Wax #925......

RADEEN....IP35 Island Spirit

Here is a picture of the product, order off Amazon or your favorite store:

Hayden Cochran
IP35-165 Island Spirit
IslandSpirit35.blogspot.com
Rock Hall, MD
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 months 1 week ago #6032 by markrodger
markrodger replied the topic: Spotless Stainless, to clean stainless
I have tried it a few times but found that the white residue it leaves a pain to get off so went back to good old metal polish

More
3 months 1 week ago - 3 months 1 week ago #6036 by gshenry53
gshenry53 replied the topic: Spotless Stainless to clean stainless
Spotless Stainless and Collonite Metal Wax 850 have been essential maintenance stores on Andromeda since the introduction of Spotless Stainless on the market. I use it on Andromeda's interior stainless also, as well as on her brass items. They are terrific!
George Henry
S/V Andromeda, IP 44-35,
Isla Mujeres, Mex.
Last Edit: 3 months 1 week ago by gshenry53. Reason: spell

Time to create page: 0.301 seconds

We have 1042 guests and one member online